We offer a wide variety of support for students, as part of a fully integrated system, with a team of highly experienced staff; we will support you from your initial application to beyond that celebration when you receive your results.
- All applicants will be supported throughout the application process, helping you choose the most appropriate courses to suit you
- Students are supported and mentored to develop key study skills – in Year 11 with Mr Philips, in Years 12 and 13 with the Study Skills and Revision programmes
- All students benefit from the support and guidance of our highly experienced team of tutors, who have immediate and direct oversight of a student’s welfare and progress throughout their time with us, including writing references
- All students have one-to-one careers advice from our dedicated Sixth Form Careers and Guidance Adviser
- All students have access to emotional support and counselling when required from a dedicated Guidance adviser
- Academic support is provided by our outstanding teaching team
- Specific academic support in Maths is provided for those students taking subjects with a high Mathematical content
- For those students with Special Educational Needs, our SENDCO and team of Teaching Assistants, provide relevant support
- Students from a low income household will receive financial support via the 16-19 bursary. This will include financial assistance with transport costs.